• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fdca violations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kellya127

What is the name of your state? Florida. Are there attorneys that handle these types of lawsuits without upfront payments? Like accident attorneys? I believe I may have a case against an original creditor and a collection agency for FDCA and FCRA violations but I would never have enough money to hire an attorney. Am I out of luck?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kellya127 said:
What is the name of your state? Florida. Are there attorneys that handle these types of lawsuits without upfront payments? Like accident attorneys? I believe I may have a case against an original creditor and a collection agency for FDCA and FCRA violations but I would never have enough money to hire an attorney. Am I out of luck?

My response:

Just file your complaint with the Small Claims court. Present your evidence and let the judge decide. That's why we have Small Claims courts.

IAAL

R

Rainaraines

Actually, if I were you, I would hire an attorney. It's up to you, but you could end up screwing yourself if you don't know anything about the law. There's a group of attorneys that charge you $25-30 per mth and will handle all of your law needs. Some services they offer for free, and for the rest, they give you a huge discount on their regular hourly rate. Check out www.prepaidlegal.com for more info.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">