• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Features of Senior Life Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nati

What is the name of your state? Georgia
On mine the insurance is necessary for each person
When we grow old only then we start to think of ourselves, why we should not care of ourselves since necessary time?
Everyone can choose the company at own discretion. But certainly people try to choose that company at which offer on better :)
Can by means of this forum you can tell some companies which can help people.

Thanks all:)

Betty

nati said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia
On mine the insurance is necessary for each person
When we grow old only then we start to think of ourselves, why we should not care of ourselves since necessary time?
Everyone can choose the company at own discretion. But certainly people try to choose that company at which offer on better :)
Can by means of this forum you can tell some companies which can help people.

Thanks all:)
I'm sorry but I don't quite understand your question - do you have a legal question regarding sr. life ins.? What type of companies are you asking about (life ins. companies) & what type of help (help in deciding on a policy & in explaining the features/provisions of the policy)?

nati

About NASCON
(The National Association for Senior Concerns (NASCON))
I am confident that this company can to help many people as they have helped also to my relatives :)

jenna707

Not really

My grandmother is on an inhaler one time a day (Spiriva). When using their co-pay site to see if we could save money, they stated the full price ($123.) would have to be paid by patient. This would add an additional charge to the medication to pay for a prescription plan that doesn't reduce any co-pay.l

nati

I do not know about what company you speak.
But I wish to tell to you that :
"A one-year membership with NASCON is only $15.00. And, we'll be happy to add your spouse to your membership absolutely free. If you agree with these principles, we hope you'll join thousands of other Americans as a member of NASCON. Our principles transcend age, and we welcome members of all generations. "

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">