• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal Civil Action

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Florida

Can I find online a Federal Civil Action 1983?If you know something about this,please suggest some legal web sites.Thanks!


Senior Member
Section 1983 if a federal statute which prevents the civil rights of individuals from being violated by state agents (i.e. police, housing agencies ect . . .) if you google section 1983 you can find out more.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential