• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

feeling used by inlaw

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

grammymimi

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

My brother was ill from 97 to 02 he died in dec. at the time of his death it had cost us thousands of dollars to help them with things that he needed. When his death came we were told by his wife and children that they had no money to bury him with so with that me and my husband buried him. It cost us $5000.00 and it really hurt us badly money wise. Now we have been told that his wife did have insurance and had it all along. Is there any way to find out and what can we do to recover what we spent. His wife denies haveing any. But we are convinced by her spending and running and by what we have been told.:confused:

JETX

Without any agreement of reimbursement, you have no claim to any assets that she might have... even if she did lie about them.

Son of Slam

She lied! That's not nice. Maybe she will give you some money if you ask her real nice. If not , you get to tell everyone she's not nice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">