• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FEES CHARGE ON DEBT BY CREDIT CARDS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

susan holbrook

I AM BEING CHARGE A OVER THE CREDIT LINE FEE ON MY CREDIT CARDS. THE REASON I AM OVER THE CREDIT LINE IS DUE TO THE INTEREST CHARGE ON MY CARD CHARGE BY THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY IS THE LEGAL? I NEED THE LAWS FOR NEW YORK STATE

[Edited by susan holbrook on 11-26-2000 at 08:41 PM]

S

susan holbrook

susan holbrook said:
I AM BEING CHARGE A OVER THE CREDIT LINE FEE ON MY CREDIT CARDS. THE REASON I AM OVER THE CREDIT LINE IS DUE TO THE INTEREST CHARGE ON MY CARD CHARGE BY THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY IS THE LEGAL? I NEED THE LAWS FOR NEW YORK STATE

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

susan holbrook said:
susan holbrook said:

My response:

All you have to do is read your Credit Card contract. It's in there - - including the law.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">