• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felon regaining firearm possesion rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wantintohunt

What is the name of your state? colorado
I was convicted of attempting to possess and intent to distribute anabolic steriods in the earlier part of the year and recieved a class D felony. I recieved 2 years probation and could be off in 1 if everything goes well, which is what I'm counting on. At the time of my arrest, I had several hunting rifles and a revolver in my possesion that they didn't confinscate as I did not attempt to use them against the dea or any government agency. I have long since got rid of all of them. It was my 1st offense except for a DUI in the mid '90's. Is there any way to regain my right to posess a firearm after I finish my sentence? What about a pardon? Is this the only way? How long after I finish my sentence do I have to wait before I can apply for one and to whom and how do I go about it? thank you very much

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Right forum? It wouldn't matter if you were to write this in the Adoption Forum. The fact is, no one with a brain is going to assist to place a firearm back in the hands of a felon.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">