• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony DUI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Cal

I received a felony dui, with assault to a police offer. While in jail and still very much intoxicated I kicked an officer. When I we
If you're charged with such you need two things (at least):

1. A good attorney.
2. Serious psychiatric help to deal with your substance abuse problems.
Your an Idiot and by the way I dont have a substance abuse problem, and never did you pathetic excuse for a human being!

Eekamouse

I received a felony dui, with assault to a police offer. While in jail and still very much intoxicated I kicked an officer. When I we

Your an Idiot!
Why is that person an idiot? You obviously need help with your drinking since you got so drunk you kicked an officer.

Crystal Cal

Why is that person an idiot? You obviously need help with your drinking since you got so drunk you kicked an officer.
your a moron. I Dont drink. I was suffering from depression and the drinking was a time thing. You know what before you judge me look at your self in the mirror. i dont know who the hell you are but i can tell by your replies your scum bags. Not worth replying to. Sorry your below my standards.

Eekamouse

your a moron. I Dont drink. I was suffering from depression and the drinking was a time thing. You know what before you judge me look at your self in the mirror. i dont know who the hell you are but i can tell by your replies your scum bags. Not worth replying to. Sorry your below my standards.
Apparently, you DO drink. You did get a felony DUI charge, didn't you? Please bring this attitude with you to court. It'll only help your case. Perhaps if you kick the judge, he'll drop all charges. ;)

xylene

your a moron. I Dont drink. I was suffering from depression and the drinking was a time thing. You know what before you judge me look at your self in the mirror.
If I saw YOU in the mirror, I'd be crying and hating myself as a sad pathetic person,
then I'd go get a LAWYER and some psychiatric help, like I'd been told.

Jesus, man. You think you are the first person with a mental problem? YOU KNOW NOTHING. NOTHING.

People have been places, hard dark places you will never understand, and most, almost all of them of them never got a DWI or assaulted a cop.

Weak sauce excuses. You couldn't cope with being me on a GOOD day.

Just Blue

You have mental health issues. Please seek help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">