• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FERPA Violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhmachura

Quincy, I may be crazy, but you have the owl avatar which I do love.

I respect your response and although I have enjoyed the banter, I bow out. It has been enlightening for me and my friends.

Thank you. You are one of few that is able to put me in my place and I accept it.

quincy

Quincy, I may be crazy, but you have the owl avatar which I do love.

I respect your response and although I have enjoyed the banter, I bow out. It has been enlightening for me and my friends.

Thank you. You are one of few that is able to put me in my place and I accept it.
Thank you ... I think. :)

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Thank you for the offer for a refund. The amount you charge is quite small in the larger scheme of things so I forego the refund. What I do seek, is a someone capable of offering a solution -- if there is any. Again, I do thank you and ask that you read the thread of this conversation. It may prove enlightening to the services you offer.
If you aren't satisfied with the replies you have received here, you would be wise to consult with paid counsel.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I have not been participating in this thread but I have been following it, and it is my opinion that the OP does not understand either the purpose or the limits of an internet message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">