• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fhp responsibility in dui/accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hottrodk10

Marion cty, Florida
my son & i were recently in a car "accident" -- the woman that caused it was visibly drunk and smelled of alcohol(eye witness' and medics). the medics took her(& her two children)to the hospital before the fhp officer got to the scene (an hour and a half later). i personally told him that the woman seemed drunk. now i get the final report and he did not go to the hospital and have her BA tested. on his report he acknowledged that she had been drinking but no BA test was performed. he cited her for careless driving and no insurance. (she also wasnt wearing her seatbelt which is state law here)
what kind of legal action can be taken against him for not doing his job (letting a drunk driver get off)
thanks for any info

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">