• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fiberglass installation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

churchbart

I am meeting with a real estate attorney this week on several matters concerning a house we purchased in Az.
One of these matters is that the builder installed fiberglass insulation inside of our
air ducts. He has lined the inside of the ducts by the intake vents. (this is the only place we can see). Since we have lived here about seven months, we have had some new illness's. I have developed asthma, my husband who has never had allergies or respitory problems, had a couple bronchial infections and now has a sinus infection.
My 9 year old son had had reicurring nose bleeds. Could these ailments be related to the fiberglass? People whom we have spoken to keep telling us that fiberglass in the hvac sytem is not good, and the builder should have known better. What should we expect when we see our attorney, and should we bring up the fact about the fiberglass??
I don't want to seem parinoid.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by churchbart:
I am meeting with a real estate attorney this week on several matters concerning a house we purchased in Az.
One of these matters is that the builder installed fiberglass insulation inside of our
air ducts. He has lined the inside of the ducts by the intake vents. (this is the only place we can see). Since we have lived here about seven months, we have had some new illness's. I have developed asthma, my husband who has never had allergies or respitory problems, had a couple bronchial infections and now has a sinus infection.
My 9 year old son had had reicurring nose bleeds. Could these ailments be related to the fiberglass? People whom we have spoken to keep telling us that fiberglass in the hvac sytem is not good, and the builder should have known better. What should we expect when we see our attorney, and should we bring up the fact about the fiberglass??
I don't want to seem parinoid.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Explain everything to the attorney including what I already mentioned on a previous post in another BB.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">