• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fid cards

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

debra mulgrew

my husband has been hunting for 20 years and back in 1984 he was arrested for burglary for being in a empty apartment drinking with some friends but it got reduced to trespassing and now the police officer is telling him that he cant have his fid card because this is a felony could you please let me know if this is true because we have a copy of the report and i dont think trespassing is a felony its only punishable by a 50 dollar fine and if you dont pay your fine you can go to jail by default please reply back

A

Attorney_Replogle

You are doing the right thing by looking at the actual charge. Did your husband pay the $50 fine? Was there any other things he had to do such as community service, probation, etc. What state did this happen in?

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">