• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fighting for custody against an abuser..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

newbie1968

Here's a new one..How come an abuser proven in court-get custody of his child..My daughter is 6 and the violence was proven in court but he still got her??What kind of system is this?
I'm from Hawaii and they say it's not enough evidence that's proven that she is in danger..
Isn't it legally and ethically obvious that this man will hurt her either physically or emotionally..It's already started mentally-he's turned her against visiting w/me and I feel dissapointed in the system!!
What can a case study show that i haven't proven in court?I know he's dangerous-I talked to my lawyer and he says just wait..I hate this system!!

J

justagirl

I am very sorry about what you are going through.
I hope you can find some comfort in this.
Justagirl~

F

freedom54

My extremely verbally and emotionally ex-husband received custody of my two sons. I don't have an answer for you as to why, but rest assured you are not alone.

God Bless,
Michelle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">