• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fighting for custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



we currently have a petition into the courts in iowa for my boyfrind's ex. she informed us last week that she is moving with daughter to wyoming. the attorney has filed a petition for modification and injunctive relief and she was served the papers yesterday. she informed us that she is planning on moving on the 1st. since she has been served the papers can she move on the first? can she bring their child with her at that time?

the injunction is asking for custody to be switched over to him due to ex moving so far away from all of her family and the life that she does know.

[Edited by nookey on 05-25-2001 at 10:29 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential