• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fighting The City, hey they amitted to it

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My name is Rose Hardy, the city had built the street wrong and it started to collapse when they tore down the houses below mine, water started to come in, and my backyard fell, the city came it and said the street was built wrong, they put in a windrow? This is to stop the water. They attached it to my house. I have talked to everyone and filed a claim. What kind of Lawyer or title of the lawyer have that would handle this.

Rose A Hardy-- Pittsburgh, Pa

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential