• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

File for an extension?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?Alabama

How does one go about filing for an extension (myself) in order to spend a bit more time securing a lawyer? Can I do it myself? Any information is appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential