• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

filing contempt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


What is the name of your state?bvirginia......i am the ncp of 3 kids ages 9,11,and 13..i just recently filed w/an atty to put the cp(mom) in contempt..my ? is being that i did not get my xmas visit for 04' as stated in our court order can i asked the courts to allow me to have xmas visitation this year also..i have also asked for custody, due to the fact that the kids are living in Louisiana and everytime its time for me to get my visits she does not want to send them..I am ordered to purchase plane tickets or to drive there to pick them up..but, i have also recorded our phone conversation to where the cp has stated that she does not want the kids to come and visit because i have remarried and the cp has personal issues w/ my wife,,,my wife is a very good parent to the kids and have never missed treated my kids ,i was wondering if the tape would be evidence on how the cp is trying to keep me from being a parent also.. ( we have joint custody)...any advise will be helpful...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential