• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

filing motions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? Texas

I had already posted this question but no one ever answered. I really need help here. If anyone could tell me the name of the motion, and how to find it, that allows prisoners to file for time served in order to take care of warrants while they are still in jail, I would really appreciate it. Thanks:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential