• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filled out Social Security Medical Continuing Disability Review form

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pld58

Iowa

Filled out Social Security Medical Continuing Disability Review form 2 weeks later get a letter Have I finished/passed it?

I turned in a Medical CDR about 2-3 weeks ago and got the following edited letter in the mail. Also got a work CDR and turned it in the day I got this letter. Can I use my newly activated ticket to work without loosing benefits in the next month or so for going over the SGA now?

Social Security Administration
Important Information

Mid-America Program Service Center 601 East Twelfth Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64106-2817 Date: April 30, 2018
Claim Number: L -
We sent you a letter telling you that we were going to review your disability case. However, we do not need to review your case at this time. Therefore, we will not contact your doctor now. We will keep any information that you have given us.
We will contact you later if we need to review your case.

Things To Remember
It is important that you report changes right away. Be sure to tell us about any of the following changes:
• You return to work.
• Your job, pay or work expenses change, if you are working now. • Your doctor says your health is better.
Suspect Social Security Fraud?

Inspector General's Fraud Hotline

If You Have Questions
We invite you to visit our website at www.socialsecurity.gov on the Internet to

PayrollHRGuy

This letter simply indicates that SSA is not reviewing your status at this time. In other words it doesn't change anything. We have no way to know if any work you may do would affect your current status.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">