• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filling out Marriage License will be AOS by marriage/overstay. Need advice asap!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Civic Girl

Junior Member
What is the name of your state?CA

I'm filling out my marriage license form because I am getting married soon. I will be applying for Adjustment of Status through an overstay. If someone can help me out on a question I have, it'd be very helpful. I'm obviously not from the US, so my resident city will be filled out with the name of the city where I am from. Is that correct? My main question is where it says mailing address on the bottom of the form, should I put the address of where I am staying it the US, or should I put the address of where I am from? I'll be filing the AOS forms soon, but I'm not sure of what to do. If anyone can answer this, I'd be greatful. Thank you.

Civic Girl

Junior Member
Thanks Lana!

Thanks Lana, as always you've answered all my questions. I really appreciate it. Sincerely, Civic Girl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential