• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Financed company refuses voluntary repression it's been 5 years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Butterfli30

What is the name of your state? FL
In 2013 I financed a car, within a couple of months it broke down and I become unable to pay for it. I contacted the finance companyy about a voluntary repossession but they refused. Saying the car not worth it, they are considering it loss. It has been 5 years and the car is still parked at my home and the finance company has reported this on my credit report. I need to have this car removed from my home my rent owner has given me 90 days before she has it towed. But I need to know what I have the right to do with it. I tried contacting the fiance company again with no luck. What can I do with this car.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? FL
In 2013 I financed a car, within a couple of months it broke down and I become unable to pay for it. I contacted the finance companyy about a voluntary repossession but they refused. Saying the car not worth it, they are considering it loss. It has been 5 years and the car is still parked at my home and the finance company has reported this on my credit report. I need to have this car removed from my home my rent owner has given me 90 days before she has it towed. But I need to know what I have the right to do with it. I tried contacting the fiance company again with no luck. What can I do with this car.
lol...I just have to say the thread header made me chuckle. :D

Stand by and someone will advise you on what you may be able to do with the car.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">