• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Finding Tenant Attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mellie2019

What is the name of your state? CA
Ok folks, so I'm looking to hire an attorney, only, NONE of the landlord/tenant attornies listed in the Yellow Pages, represent tenants. They only represent landlords.

I have searched the internet, several different yellow pages, called referral companies... I cannot find a tenant attorney.

I need to discuss civil action versus small claims. It is a Looooong story spanning 1 1/2 years and I'm pulling my hair out trying to find a tenant attorney in the San Diego, Ca area.

Any advise of where to find an attorney for tenants would be greatly appreciated.

JETX

What is the name of your state? CA
Ok folks, so I'm looking to hire an attorney, only, NONE of the landlord/tenant attornies listed in the Yellow Pages, represent tenants. They only represent landlords.

I have searched the internet, several different yellow pages, called referral companies... I cannot find a tenant attorney.

I need to discuss civil action versus small claims. It is a Looooong story spanning 1 1/2 years and I'm pulling my hair out trying to find a tenant attorney in the San Diego, Ca area.

Any advise of where to find an attorney for tenants would be greatly appreciated.
Unless you have some extremely unusual circumstances, any competent attorney should be able to handle a landlord-tenant dispute.

Have you tried the parent of this site:
https://attorneypages.com/584CA/index.htm

Mellie2019

First internet search

Yes, I tried this site. It was actualy my first search, but there was none listed in my area.

I make some other phone calls and see what happens.

Thank you for your reply.

Mellie2019

Thank you

Thank you for the link. I wonder why I didn't find it with all my searches...hmmm

Oh well, thanks so much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">