• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FINS runaway

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I will attempt to help you. I can report this to the local police and protective services so they can get you to safety. Please PM ME … I am an attorney GAL in Ohio and I will try to get you to them so they can get you to safety. But I would need your name and address and phone number... Your mother and stepfather need to have consequences for what they have done to you. YOU are INNOCENT.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
For the OP - Ohiogal is a site confirmed attorney in Ohio. If what you have posted is true (I'm not making any judgment - YOU know if it's true), then reach out to her for help.

Thanks.

Have you considered enlisting in the Army? I don't know if you'll get past the drug and rehab history but it couldn't hurt to have a sit down with a recruiter. Your Mom may be happy to consent.

By the way, where's your bio Dad while all this has been happening?
I did talk to a recruiter at one point, and it was made clear I would not be able to join. My father passed away 5 years ago on Nov. 27.

quincy

I did talk to a recruiter at one point, and it was made clear I would not be able to join. My father passed away 5 years ago on Nov. 27.
You can click on Ohiogal’s name and then click on the “start conversation” box to communicate with Ohiogal privately.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">