• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired for no reason

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lorio3030

They first told unemployment no call no show. I provided texts that wasn't true. Then they said absence in 90 day probation period. Never told that. No handbook. No write ups. Claim denied for misconduct. I have txt from his partner that states thinks it is a personality conflict. What do I need to do to win appeal.

lorio3030

They first told unemployment no call no show. I provided texts that wasn't true. Then they said absence in 90 day probation period. Never told that. No handbook. No write ups. Claim denied for misconduct. I have txt from his partner that states thinks it is a personality conflict. What do I need to do to win appeal.

Chyvan

Submit an appeal REQUEST. "The determination dated mm/dd/yy is wrong. I want an appeal hearing scheduled," is sufficient.

Next, type in your denial letter. Regardless what the employer told UI, WHAT was the reasoning the state used in denying you benefits. It's says a whole lot more than "misconduct." That's where you start.

The next step will be after you get your hearing notice, then you need to get access to the hearing file/packet to begin to prepare.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
For the record, it often takes longer than four minutes to get an answer, especially on a Friday night. The responders here are volunteers who do this on their own time. This is not Time Warner - operators are not standing by 24/7 to answer your call.

That being said, okay, no call no show is not the case which you proved by "texts". What was in the text? A call in "I'm not going to be in"? "My bus is late but I'll be in by 9:15"? Were the texts responded to? Had you been informed in any way of what was or was not considered an acceptable call in?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">