• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First Arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

concerned in PA

I was at a club and I was sick at the time and also drunk. I got sick and vomitted ont he floor. The bouncers at the club offered me a cab ride home but i refused at the time and short while later I agreed to take it. Meanwhile someone called the cops on me. In the police report hey said I was being disorderly which i wasn't. the cops called me a cab and said it would be there in a few minutes. I need to go outside and get some air and they placed me under arrest for trying to walk out the door. Which i don't under stand could that be considered an unlawful arrest? I got charged with public drunkeness, diorderly conduct, and resisting arrest. my rights weren't read either. I live in pennsylvania. Can anyone help me?

C

concerned in PA

Will my charges be that serious or will they just let me fly and say never do it again or you'll be put away?

J

juanitag

Well, if you are not in jail right now the chances are that the penalty you face is not severe. If they issued you a ticket it may say how much time you face or perhaps you could visit the court clerk's office of that jurisdiction and ask them. You may also want to talk to a criminal defense attorney -- there are names on this web site in case you don't know of any.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">