• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First DUI need help please!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rsandoval

What is the name of your state?Colorado
I had a DUI last thrusday, he stop because my headlight was broke, i had 3 beers and i think the limit is 0.80 and i blew 0.82 I dont know what to do, im really deseperate and PREOCCUPIED im a full time student and i have a full time job and i need my lincense, I had to speeding tickets this year. I dont know what's go happen but should i hire an attorney??

lakr

dui info

rsandoval said:
What is the name of your state?Colorado
I had a DUI last thrusday, he stop because my headlight was broke, i had 3 beers and i think the limit is 0.80 and i blew 0.82 I dont know what to do, im really deseperate and PREOCCUPIED im a full time student and i have a full time job and i need my lincense, I had to speeding tickets this year. I dont know what's go happen but should i hire an attorney??
MY SON ALSO GOT A DUI, HE GOT PULLED OVER FROM A BROKEN TAILLIGHT ALSO. WE DID GET AN ATTORNEY, AND THEY LOWERED IT TO A BAC, BUT HE STILL LOST HIS LICENSE FOR 30 DAYS, INSURANCE WENT SKY HIGH, HE HADTO GO TO DRIVING SAFETY CLASSES, AND PAID A HUGE FINE. NOT COUNTING WHAT WE PAID THE ATTORNEY. SO, I AM NOT SURE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF WE HADN'T GOTTEN AN ATTORNEY. GOOD LUCK! FROM MISSOURI (BUT GET AN ATTORNEY ANYWAY, THEY DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU TRY AND REPRESENT YOURSELF)

VendorMan

Yo rsandoval

Get an attorney, get the right one, from many of the things I've seen,
your .82 is close enough to probably get blown out just do to the in-accuracy or calibration of the testing equipment. I don't know how old you are, but do everything you possibly can to get this reduced or eliminated.
You do not want this tied to you no matter what the expense if you can get
out of it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">