• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FL Entry level wage up left me below

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

b_kitch

M & I were hired at a non-negotiable entry level wage. Since then that entry wage for the same position was raised. This was kept hidden from us; we were not raised. A new person was hired (same position, same dept) at the new entry rate. We all got the 30-cent annual raise. Two more persons were hired - same position, same dept, new entry rate. M & I were told by the HR dept that the new entry level rate does not apply to us because we were already there. Never in 30 yrs have I worked anywhere that employees were left UNDER the entry level wage for their position when it was raised! It IS immoral! Is it legal? Please advise.
(If anyone has questions, wants details, etc, please feel free to e-mail me.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">