• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FL- Horrible quality builder, contractor is still pulling permits!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

newstudentjo

Hello, I built a new home in FL (life savings 88yr. old). the contractor has put a lean on my house because I held back 20K. I have a bunch of problems the foundation is a foot too low, ALL the windows and doors are NOT plumb, or level and damaged, drainage is undermining in the yard. I am confused as to how this even passed inspection. The cost for repairs is around 50k. Can i put a lean on the builder? I found he owns some property, though he seems to be LLC.

LdiJ

Hello, I built a new home in FL (life savings 88yr. old). the contractor has put a lean on my house because I held back 20K. I have a bunch of problems the foundation is a foot too low, ALL the windows and doors are NOT plumb, or level and damaged, drainage is undermining in the yard. I am confused as to how this even passed inspection. The cost for repairs is around 50k. Can i put a lean on the builder? I found he owns some property, though he seems to be LLC.
You need an attorney. This is not something that you can realistically handle without one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">