• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Flexible spending account

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LiJuenHwang81

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
My reserved money for child and health care was forfeited by my ex-employer because i missed the grace period after my job's termination in the middle of last year. i don't feel fully responsible for the failure because they did not told me that rule when i entered nor when i exited the company. i wonder if i can bring a lawsuit to against my ex-employer and ADP who process payroll deduction for my ex-employer. Does anyone have the similar experience? Thanks.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The limits under which you can submit a claim on an FSA account are set by Federal law. The company can choose certain limits, within a very rigid structure, but MUST abide by those limits TO THE LETTER. You cannot sue the company for following the law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">