• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

florida; visitation/support for my two children who live with their father

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i need to know how i establish visitation and support to see my two children who live with their father.they have lived with their dad for a year and a half and i only get to see them when he allows me to. No agreements have been made through the courts. i don't want to remove my children from thier dads house; i just want to be a part of their lives and do my part finacially too. please help.

frustrated mother
in florida



I'm not sure how to go about doing NCP initiated child support, however, if you want court ordered visitation, you need to petition the court. If you can manage an attorney, it will be easier, but if not, go to your domestic relations in the county that the children reside and ask them about petitioning the court. Often a clerk will guide you as to what paperwork you need to file.

Good Luck!



Try talking to the kids Father,if Florida is like most State
you don't want a court order running your lives (or you Kid').
Try to come too some kind of agreement with your X.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential