• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am operating a small business in the state of Massachusetts as a sole propiertor. Some customers had attempted to file law suits in several occassions.
I own an $80k home, $15k in cash and vehicles worth $12k.
I want to protect all the assetts by creating a family limited partnership with my wife and two kids.
Where can I find the blank form (FLP) or a sample of one allready filed up, to used it as a guide in order to create a custom one for me?.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential