• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fmloa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

frani810

What is the name of your state? Work in Trenton, NJ; live in PA

I have just had an appointment with a corporate health doctor for investigative purposes. I was told I had to go to this appointment by my boss and the employee health director.

I have a chronic condition and I have fmloa papers filled out and signed by my physician. I am told by HR that these papers are kept in confidence and that nobody, including the boss, is even supposed to know what the chronic condition is. (Confidentiality is not always maintained or respected such as the fact that I've worked with the same people for many years, and they are aware of the reason for my call-outs). Also, I am told that when I call out, this is not to be held against me. So, I've had this on file since the inception, maybe 2-3 years at this point.

The thing is this:

I have a bad working situation. I know my boss has been conspiring the the hospital employee health director as they made this investigative appointment for me. I've been told that corporate health is going to forward the medical report to the hospital employee health director. Corporate Health is telling me that the only information that the employee health director can relay to my boss is my work status. This is absurd as I have never been out of work on a leave, and factually have only used 3 sick days all year. I know of the conspiracy and I know that there is more to communication than what is written down on paper. Confidentiality has already been breached. Why should my boss know all about my medical history??? Conspiracy lives and can only be enacted out but never proved.

Do I have any legitimate issues?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">