• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Following Consent Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

disturbeddreame

What is the name of your state (FL)?

ex and I signed a consent order

it states that within 30 days of the paternity test results (proving he is the father) that the parties will meet to discuss his paying a portion of my prenatal, delivery and other debts incurred for my daughters first year of life.

I got the bills to his lawyer 3 weeks ago. He calls his lawyer every other day and only get to speak to the secretary and never gets a return call. 2 weeks ago the secretary said that the lawyer hadn't looked at the papers yet.

Is he obilgated to meet with me and my lawyer even if his lawyer is blowing him off, because he signed the consent order saying he would? what if his lawyer blows him off for another month?

(I know he's going to cry I'm poor and can't pay all I owe, but he went on vacation last week so I want to get the order done so I can get whats due before he goes spending every dime he makes)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">