• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

following, stalking, harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

guzhab7

What is the name of your state? illinois
i drive a truck that requires a c.d.l. with endorsements. and i have been told that we are followed and written reports on our driving are sent in to the company. so my question is, do the people doing the following need to be a certified instructor, with a c.d.l. also. if they are just any body would'nt that be harassment, or stalking? is'nt that just an apinion from a person?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

guzhab7 said:
What is the name of your state? illinois
i drive a truck that requires a c.d.l. with endorsements. and i have been told that we are followed and written reports on our driving are sent in to the company. so my question is, do the people doing the following need to be a certified instructor, with a c.d.l. also. if they are just any body would'nt that be harassment, or stalking? is'nt that just an apinion from a person?

My response:

You know, I've been reading your posts. You need to think about getting out of trucking. It's really not suited to you. Have you thought about flipping hamburgers?

IAAL

G

guzhab7

i read your profile, and i fail to see the higher education in your response to my question. please explain your answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">