• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Food Poisoning

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lori0562

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Ohio

What can I do about possible food poisoning from a local McDonalds? What are the procedures?

Thanks in advance,

Lori0562

HomeGuru

Lori0562 said:
What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Ohio

What can I do about possible food poisoning from a local McDonalds? What are the procedures?

Thanks in advance,

Lori0562

**A: make a report to the establishment asap.

L

Lori0562

I was hoping for just a little bit more than that. Who, in the establishment, do I report it to and what do I tell them? Keeping in mind the word "possible" because I'm not sure if it was food poisoning or not. But when I went to the emergency room the doctor said that I had Gastroenteritis along with dehydration (which is sometimes caused by food poisoning). The food I got from the McDonalds was the only thing I had to eat that day and the nausea, vomitting, stomach pain, diarrhea, fever, and chills came on within 1hr and 15 mins from the time I ate it with no warning signs. So, how would I know for sure and how could I prove it was that sandwich that caused it? And, do I need an attorney?

HomeGuru

Lori0562 said:
I was hoping for just a little bit more than that. Who, in the establishment, do I report it to and what do I tell them?

**A: good grief. You report it to Ronald the big man in charge.
Keeping in mind the word "possible" because I'm not sure if it was food poisoning or not. But when I went to the emergency room the doctor said that I had Gastroenteritis along with dehydration (which is sometimes caused by food poisoning). The food I got from the McDonalds was the only thing I had to eat that day and the nausea, vomitting, stomach pain, diarrhea, fever, and chills came on within 1hr and 15 mins from the time I ate it with no warning signs. So, how would I know for sure and how could I prove it was that sandwich that caused it? And, do I need an attorney?

**A: unless you have solid evidence you would just be clowning around.

L

Lori0562

Ok...I see you don't know anything about the law or you would give me a complete answer without the sarcasm. If I knew the answers I wouldn't be here asking for help. But I'll go elsewhere to find my answers. Needless to say, I won't be back here for information again.

HomeGuru

Lori0562 said:
Ok...I see you don't know anything about the law or you would give me a complete answer without the sarcasm. If I knew the answers I wouldn't be here asking for help. But I'll go elsewhere to find my answers. Needless to say, I won't be back here for information again.

**A: boy you are no fun. If you read carefully, that was legal advice. Put it this way, party pooper. If you have no hard evidence then you have no cause of action, period, end of story, end of super-sized meal deal. Ok, get, got it, good.

signed,

Jack

PS: since you are not thinking outside the box, ya don't need to come back.

H

hmmbrdzz

Geez..... No wonder you've got gastroenteritis. You're way too uptight. I can guarantee you this -- the time frame between the time of consumption and the onset of retching would totally exclude the possibility of "food poisoning" from Ronnie's house. The dehydration was caused from the explosions going on at each of your ends. If you really want to take it on, though, call and write the McDonalds you are accusing, call and write the public health authorities, call and write to dispute the diagnosis given you at the ER, call and write your state medical board of examiners to file a complaint against the ER docs and the hospital so an investigation can be conducted in their treatment of you that day, now go find an attorney and give him your story and pay him $50.00 to tell you "you ain't got sh*t here", and after you've just wasted about four days of your time and have a good case of GastroMacromania going on again, make an appointment with the shrink so they can successfully treat you for future episodes of gastroenteritis. Get your nose out of any medical books you are reading and self-diagnosing yourself with. This is good free advice, as was the other. You've just to got to get treated for the psyche, honey, so you won't think so much is wrong with you!!

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">