• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

for anyone in GA with CSE problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? GA

Just some info to anyone else down here that has had problems with CSE in this state.

I emailed complaints to the Federal office and was told to write to the following addresses:

State Office:
Child Support Enforcement
Robert Swain, Acting Director
P.O. Box 38450
Atlanta, GA 30334-0450

Regional Office:
Carlis Williams, SE Regional Hub Director
61 Forsyth Street SW 4M60
Atlanta, GA 30303-8909



I wish you luck. Maybe yours will not be as messed up as mine - since they have more than one deduction on the same guy. I figured it up yesterday and my ex is $1300+ behind so far this year, that's not including what he was behind on prior to Jan. 1, 2002. That's over 5 months behind, and they've done nothing. They sent him a letter changing his payments from 60.80 a week, to 72.80 to catch him up, but they haven't been taking it out, so a fat lot of good that did.
goodness, I guess that is what we get for not having the money to afford a private attorney.

I have heard the horror stories about dealing with CSE, but I am hoping for the best. To be honest, I am so used to being broke (I also work), but the PLEASURE of CSE catching up with this wicked man and giving him a hard time (he has an inflated ego), just the thought of it brings me joy.

Good luck! There is always a light at the end of the tunnel especially now that you have reported him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential