• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forced lay offs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vegas925

my company moved me from oklahoma to tennesee to start a project understand I have a great record with my compamy great evaluations great record a month and a half after the move I was laid off job slow down I have a letter of recomendation stating I will be hired back if I could wait well in a new town jobs are not that easy and the job I did was locating underground utilities for contractors not a lot of those in the world well I waited by the way my husband and I were hired at the same time and he still has his job, well I found out that they will not be bringing me back there doing massave hiring and will not call me back I would like to know what I can do I know this is wrong

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">