• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forced to Teir 3 financing when approved for Tier 1

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohhh man alive! Talk about the worst luck EVER! We were headed to TN to see my Mom and only made it to Van Buren, AR. Hubby was driving and we wrecked it, rolling several times. Now that has led to a whole separate mess for me to clean up. Gawd I'd like things to work out just once, ya know? SMH

quincy

Ohhh man alive! Talk about the worst luck EVER! We were headed to TN to see my Mom and only made it to Van Buren, AR. Hubby was driving and we wrecked it, rolling several times. Now that has led to a whole separate mess for me to clean up. Gawd I'd like things to work out just once, ya know? SMH
Thank you for the update, even if it is not the happiest one we've had on the forum. I hope you and your husband are okay.

Thank you for the update, even if it is not the happiest one we've had on the forum. I hope you and your husband are okay.
I just posted my other nightmare...I hope someone can help talk me through that mess. My head is still a bit fuzzy at this point :(

quincy

I just posted my other nightmare...I hope someone can help talk me through that mess. My head is still a bit fuzzy at this point :(
I think you were smart to delete your other thread. What you and your husband say to your respective attorneys will be held in confidence.

Good luck.

quincy

I just need to know which way to turn I suppose.
As I said in your other thread, you and your husband both need criminal defense attorneys.

Your insurance company will handle the car accident.

There was an immediate suspension of your husband's driver's license and your license is subject to suspension, based on the charges filed against both of you. Jail time is possible.

Again, discussing the accident and the charges on a public forum will not be in your best interests. You do not want to admit to anything - which is why I advised as I did in your other thread.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">