• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? Illinois

I have received notice by rural housing developement(FHA) that they have accelerated for foreclosure on our home. We are 3 months behind, however, I can have it acught up in 4 weeks. Do I have a certain amount of time or can they take it anyway. I am confused of the rules. I can't pay the whole loan of course, but I can catch up by Nov.1


Senior Member
I would suggest getting in touch with whoever is servicing the loan and let them know your situation and see if they'll delay for a few weeks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential