• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

foreclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

ladybug13

foreclosure???plz help

What is the name of your state? Arizona

My sisters house was forclosed on 10/14..She made a subsequent agreement in June to stop any foreclosure process. She was late with the payment but did pay $2500 to stop the process and her first payment was due not until August..She sent the payment late in September. They have now foreclosed on the property and used the notice of trustees sale prior to the reinstatement to sell the property. It was a credit bid and the lender now owns the property. The date of sale was changed with out any notification. Is there anyway to reobtain the home and can they use the filings previous to the reinstatement agreement?..Thanks

Last edited:

HomeGuru

ladybug13 said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona

My sisters house was forclosed on 10/14..She made a subsequent agreement in June to stop any foreclosure process. She was late with the payment but did pay $2500 to stop the process and her first payment was due not until August..She sent the payment late in September. They have now foreclosed on the property and used the notice of trustees sale prior to the reinstatement to sell the property. It was a credit bid and the lender now owns the property. The date of sale was changed with out any notification. Is there anyway to reobtain the home and can they use the filings previous to the reinstatement agreement?..Thanks
**A: if she pays the total amount to pay off the loan with accrued fees.

L

ladybug13

So refinancing is her only option...Once it has been sold there is no way of recinding the sale? Thanks

HomeGuru

ladybug13 said:
So refinancing is her only option...Once it has been sold there is no way of recinding the sale? Thanks
**A: I did not say refinance, she musrt pay all cash since the lender now has title to the property. Since she is no longer the property owner, she can not refinance. She must now buy the property back from the lender.

L

ladybug13

Meaning apply for a mortgage through another company...As her sister could I buy the property?..and do they have to notify you of the change in sale date?

HomeGuru

ladybug13 said:
Meaning apply for a mortgage through another company...As her sister could I buy the property?

**A: sure, just make an offer to the ledner.
..and do they have to notify you of the change in sale date?

**A: I am not getting into this because your Sister already got notice the first time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">