• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

foreign object

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

klae

What is the name of your state? north carolina
my fifteen month old child choked on a large piece of plastic that was in his slice of bread. i found another piece of the same plastic baked into the next slice of bread in the same loaf. i am absolutely furious! thank heavens he was not injured or worse. i contacted the large dept. store that manufactured and distributed the bread and they want me to mail them the objects. i have contacted several law firms and have not received any calls back. what should i do?

thank you in advance.
klae

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

klae said:
What is the name of your state? north carolina
my fifteen month old child choked on a large piece of plastic that was in his slice of bread. i found another piece of the same plastic baked into the next slice of bread in the same loaf. i am absolutely furious! thank heavens he was not injured or worse. i contacted the large dept. store that manufactured and distributed the bread and they want me to mail them the objects. i have contacted several law firms and have not received any calls back. what should i do?

thank you in advance.
klae

My response:

The reason no one is calling you back is because you have a worthless case.

You see, in order for the claim to be worth anything, your baby would have had to suffer medical injuries and billing. Since your baby didn't, you and baby don't have a worthwhile claim.

IAAL

K

klae

My case may be worthless, but you would be surprised at the response I received with threats of calling the FDA.

I am still so angry that I am considering turning them down and turning them in instead. I want to make sure that they are more careful in the future. The next person might not be so lucky.

Thanks for the advice.

klae

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">