• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forged quit deed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

medicalmarijuan

What is the name of your state? NV

I am in a forged quit deed position. I got an attorney he filed a motion last week awaiting to see how the judge will re act to my own cousin who forged the deed of my house n tried to sell it from under my hands until my lawyer put a stop to it. the notary who ok'd the forgery has a 10,000 dollar bond. Im going for the bond, the money of the house, and punitive damages. I called metro,da, all sorts of criminal people and none will press any charges even tho my cousin admitted to it! to me thats theft of 250,000 dollars, dont they get punished severaly for this kind of thing?

S

seniorjudge

How did this forged deed cause you any damages?

What amount (in dollars) of damages did you suffer?

What were the damages from?

Is this deed recorded in the land deed records of your town or county?

medicalmarijuan

How did this forged deed cause you any damages?
it was my house, then he forged it n tried to sell my house without my knowledge, so my entire house is my damages.

What amount (in dollars) of damages did you suffer?
18k in attorney fee's and my house profit 80k

What were the damages from?
hiring an attorney to file a lis pending on the property to stop him from selling it, and then getting my name back on deed 50/50, then selliing home for a 50k profit more. and all the money is being held in a trust acct until court decides what to do with it. total of 80k being held]

Is this deed recorded in the land deed records of your town or county?
county accessors office.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">