• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forged signature

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

Senior Member
I'm not obessing about who raised me I want the names removed from my life as they have several convicted child molesters in their family I don't want to be affiliated with this family name any longer
The only way that can happen is if you are adopted by someone else. FYI: Pretty much every family has unsavory members.

There is no law that says you have to have a relationship with your family. Just cut ties.


Senior Member, Non-Attorney
That that went south quickly.
Forgedadoption - instead of taking your anger out on the volunteers here, I suggest that you get therapy to help you get over this. Really.
Not open for further replies.
Want More Info? You'll find Free info here!
Visit www.FreeAdvice.com for more!

Sponsored Ad