• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forum Members in Law Enforcement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Our police and sheriff’s departments are a vital part of the legal process. The men and women who serve with honor and dignity deserve our respect, gratitude, and utmost support.

I know more than one FA member is a police officer, but the only one I know by name is Carl. In honor of National Police Week, we should thank all the members of this forum who protect and serve for their dedication and sacrifice.

God bless you all and keep you safe.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Our police and sheriff’s departments are a vital part of the legal process. The men and women who serve with honor and dignity deserve our respect, gratitude, and utmost support.

I know more than one FA member is a police officer, but the only one I know by name is Carl. In honor of National Police Week, we should thank all the members of this forum who protect and serve for their dedication and sacrifice.

God bless you all and keep you safe.
Me²! I've got an older sib in Law Enforcement (and in SWAT/TACT teams for the last 20 or so years) and those folks take more crap for less reward. :cool:

Thank and bless them all.

CdwJava

On behalf of those here that ARE in law enforcement, thank you.

I attended the CA state memorial last Friday and was once again reminded of the sacrifice made by so many others. I have a couple of friends whose names are on the Memorial, and a couple more friends who have family members on the Memorial. This week, at our county memorial, I have been asked to do the honor of reading the names of those who lost their lives in the line of duty for my county. It is, and will continue to be, a couple of weeks of reflection for all those in my profession.

As a former Chief of mine used to say (and still does), "Peace and Safety" to all.

- Carl

Antigone*

Carl,

My thanks to you and your brothers and sisters. I remember you and those in the medical profession everyday in my prayers. You saved my daughter's life.

Isis1

Here, Here!

to Carl, my uncle, his wife (aunt), my cousin-in-law, my aunt, her husband (uncle) and to the other "unidentified" freeadvice members.:D:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">