• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Foul Play

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bill r

Subject: Foul Play

I am the eldest male son and legal aire. I was not aware and noone contacted me about this happening. My Uncle is a cruel lawyer and had my brothers Guardians tear up my mothers will/trust before she passed away. My Uncle had them and my 16 year old brother sign another will/trust turning everything over in our estate to my him. Two weeks later my mom passed away. My mothers wishes were never carried out the way she wanted them incuding the funeral. Now my Uncle has taken all of the property and insurance that belongs to my brother and me and is keeping it for himself. Is this offense barable? Do I need to talk to a lawyer about get back out keepsakes, property and insurance?

W

William

Subject: Both Questions are for the State of Mississippi

Both Questions are for the State of Mississippi

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">