• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraud conviction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Guest234234

What is the name of your state? New York; foreign countries.

Good day,
could someone please help me with the following situation.

Individual A from Eastern Europe invests five figures into Company X running out of a very US-friendly Middle East country under contract that Company X will depost the money in 2 weeks time in a bank in Mid East or settle dispute by the laws of their country. Company X disappears and its founder L. Roitman is convicted on corruption charges and is currently serving time.

Other clients of Company X have been compensated by the government, however, only if they are citizens, which Individual A is not.

Q: Is there any way to appeal for a compensation? How?

Please pardon if this is the wrong forum section.

G

Guest234234

What??? me no speaki inlesh yanki??? Viet Minh chop sui colonial slaveowna matafaka. Is we be less smart than we is ass all of a sudden? Was ist passiert, klugscheisse? Does i gotta drive ova to the fiken Hague international court of justize?

http://www.artukraine.com/buildukraine/bout.htm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">