• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fraud in marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

linda hines

I meet Mike in March,2000. He talked me into selling my house and travel. The house sold in September. I bought a car with part of the money. Because we were going to get married I let him talk me into registering the nar in both names because we were soon to be married name,also using and/or. This was the last week in Sept. We lived in Mississippi. We went to Las Vegas and were married on Oct.4,2000. we traveled to California where we lived at a campground. After 7 weeks (the registration came) he left for work and never returned, taking the car with him. two weeks later the hwy patrol located him 500 miles away, sightseeing. He left me alone on top of a mountain(Campo,California)with no money, no food,and no transportation. I am now staying with different family members in Mississippi.. I have no job,no money, no house,and no car.I found out later that he has done this before, Is there something he can be charged with,(fraud..abandoment, ) He will be hard to locate as he is traveling. I believe he lied to get money.what other options do i have Linda Hines

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

linda hines said:
I meet Mike in March,2000. He talked me into selling my house and travel. The house sold in September. I bought a car with part of the money. Because we were going to get married I let him talk me into registering the nar in both names because we were soon to be married name,also using and/or. This was the last week in Sept. We lived in Mississippi. We went to Las Vegas and were married on Oct.4,2000. we traveled to California where we lived at a campground. After 7 weeks (the registration came) he left for work and never returned, taking the car with him. two weeks later the hwy patrol located him 500 miles away, sightseeing. He left me alone on top of a mountain(Campo,California)with no money, no food,and no transportation. I am now staying with different family members in Mississippi.. I have no job,no money, no house,and no car.I found out later that he has done this before, Is there something he can be charged with,(fraud..abandoment, ) He will be hard to locate as he is traveling. I believe he lied to get money.what other options do i have Linda Hines

My response:

It's too bad "Stupidity" isn't against the law . . . or you'd be on Death Row.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">