• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bhudson

I used other peoples credit cards with them after I told them that I was coming into a lot of money. I also borrowed money from them telling and signing that I would pay back in full by a date last year. They have now found out that it was all a lie, and that I am not coming into any money at all. I was told that they do not want me in jail, they just want me to pay. I want to pay, but what if they change their minds, will I go to jail.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bhudson:
I used other peoples credit cards with them after I told them that I was coming into a lot of money. I also borrowed money from them telling and signing that I would pay back in full by a date last year. They have now found out that it was all a lie, and that I am not coming into any money at all. I was told that they do not want me in jail, they just want me to pay. I want to pay, but what if they change their minds, will I go to jail.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But what if I want you in jail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">