• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Friend owes me $1055.99 for a cell phone account

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I signed a personal agreement (contract / form) with Altell for a friend to get a cell phone, She was making the payments as the statement was addressed to her and sent to her and then all of a sudden she quit paying the bill. Now it is in collections and I want to know where to go and what to file in the state of Phoenix, Arizona for the full amount of $1055.99 and also for her as she now has shown this on my credit report and may have a bad credit reporting because of this. I have made many attempts to try and get her to pay and she keeps telling me that she will contact the credit place and this has been going on since nov-200 since her last payment to Altell. Please respond promptly with court and filing information. Thank You so much, Sheila

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential