• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

From TX court of Appeals, I dont understand the very last part...the money part. Makes me sweat! Please help?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kpisme

What is the name of your state? Pursuant to the opinion of the Court dated September 13, 2019, it is ordered, adjudged and decreed that the judgment of the trial court be reversed and this cause is remanded to the trial court.It is {{{ further ordered that appellee pay all costs in this behalf expended for which let execution issue.It is further ordered that this decision be certified below for observance }}} I put the little 'quotes' in the part I dont understand. also, I am not the appellee. I filed this.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
It means the appellee has to pay costs related to the appeal. Since you filed the appeal you were the appellant and the opposing party is the appellee.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">