• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

frustrated about custody,keeping my house

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



if i am only able to work very minimal hours to provide for my children due to medical problems can my husband use this , and take full custody, and remain in our house or do i have a chance at winning the house ? also can hr use my medical condition to obtain custody if i am in pain al the time? desperate for advise

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential